Structure, performance and characteristics of wellhead equipment for oil and gas production
What are the structure, performance and characteristics of oil and gas wellhead devices?
1. All pressure-bearing parts and flanges are made of high-quality alloy steel forgings, and have undergone non-destructive testing to ensure safety.
2. The gate plate, valve seat and needle valve of the gate valve are all made of laminated (sprayed) welded hard alloy.
3. The main components of the wellhead device have good sulfur resistance after special heat treatment.
4. The seal is made of sulfur-resistant materials, such as polytetrafluoroethylene and fluorine rubber.
5. The oil and gas production wellhead has simple structure, light weight and reliable operation.
Wellhead equipment is mainly composed of casing head, tubing head and Christmas tree. The casing head is mainly used to connect each layer of casing to the oil layer casing and seal the annulus between the two layers of casing. The tubing head is mainly used to suspend tubing running into the well to seal the annular space between tubing and casing. The gas tree is mainly used for operations such as opening and closing wells, adjusting pressure and production during production, testing with gauge pressure, measuring wellhead pressure, and fishing.
The oil and gas wellhead device is a bipolar structure, and the valve adopts an ordinary parallel gate structure. The valve body, valve cover, valve plate and valve stem are made of materials with good high temperature and creep resistance, so the entire valve can withstand a high temperature of 380. Under high temperature and high pressure, the valve switch will not be deformed. The non-metallic seal is made of high temperature resistant materials, and has good sealing performance when used under 380.
Name: Yancheng Xiongwei Petrochemical General Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 1, Tongcheng Road, Equipment Manufacturing Industrial Park, Funing County, Jiangsu Province